Clinic for Nephrology
The Clinic performs advanced diagnostic and therapeutic procedures in the treatment of kidney patients. It has four departments: The First and Second Clinical Nephrology Department, the Department of Peritoneum Analysis and the Hemodialysis Department.
The Clinic’s services include:
- Laboratory, morphological, histopathological, immunological, ultrasound/Doppler and other diagnostic procedures;
- Outpatient examinations and hospital treatment of a wide array of internal diseases, primary and secondary renal conditions;
- Peritoneal dialysis and hemodialysis, plasma exchanges, immunoadsorption, multifiltration;
- Diagnosis and treatment of the urotract calculosis,
- Pre-transplantation assessment, kidney transplantation, immunosuppressive protocols, etc.
The military insured patients and civilian referrals can seek services with Nephrology Ward within its hours of operation (from 07.30 a.m. to 03.00 p.m.), Monday through Friday. Self-pay patients can visit this Ward during its afternoon working hours between 03.30 p.m. and 07.30 p.m., Monday through Thursday.
MMA’s Information Office: +381 11 266 11 22, +381 11 266 27 55
Acting Head of the Clinic: Colonel Prof. Dr. Dragan Jovanović
Tel: +381 11 266 25 02
Administration Office: +381 11 360 91 89